General Terms & Conditions
All prices include VAT.
All reservations require a prior availability confirmation from Azenhas da Seda.
The person responsible for the contact should center the reservations and payments of all Group.
Reservations will only be considered effective after sending the following information by email:
· Mobile contact from the person responsible for the Group;
· Name and birthdate of all participants in the activities, for insurance purposes;
. Foreign customers: list with passport or C.C. numbers and country of origin,
for communication to SEF (Immigration and Borders Service);
· List with the distribution of all persons by accommodation and scheduled activities;
· Proof of payment made through a single bank transfer;
. Invoice data
The request to cancel or postpone any reservations must be done by email to email@example.com.
1. If the cancellation request is made during the 16 days preceding the booking date, the total amount paid will be returned to the client or, if preferable, the client can reschedule his reservation for another date to be agreed, staying the amount paid in credit, to be used in the new reservation.
2. If the cancellation request is made between 15 and 8 days before the booking date, the client will have the chance to reschedule his reservation for another date to be agreed, staying the amount paid in credit, to be used in the new reservation.
3. Any cancellation request made during the 7 days preceding the booking date or “no show”, will not be entitled to any type of refund.
Participants in AZENHAS da SEDA activities are covered by a specific Personal Accident Insurance, which has the following characteristics:
Guarantees: Treatment expenses - up to 3.500 euros / Death or permanent disability - up to 20.000 euros
Note 1: Treatment expenses are subject to a deductible (per accident and per insured person) in the amount of 62.50 euros, payable by the participant.
Note 2: For participants under the age of 14, “Death” coverage is replaced by “Funeral expenses” coverage, with a maximum capital of 3.000 euros.
Beneficiaries - Legal heirs
Exclusions - Over 70 years old
In addition to the Personal Accident Insurance, the participants are also covered by Civil Liability Insurance in the amount of 50.000 euros.
ALERGIES / CHRONIC DISEASES
Participants in Azenhas da Seda activities with allergies and/or chronic diseases, identified as needing specific medication or medical attention, should report it in advance for their own safety.
CHANGES TO PROGRAMMED ACTIVITIES
The activities and schedule foreseen for 2021 may be changed due to Covid-19 restrictions, adverse weather conditions, sudden changes in river flow, or other risk factors external to the organization.
In the need of any change, an alternative activity will be carried out without implying that change, any type of refund for the participants.
Unless explicitly indicated otherwise by the client, AZENHAS da SEDA reserves the right to use the images collected during its activities, exclusively to promote its touristic products.
Participants in the Azenhas da Seda water activities must be between 8 and 70 years old (exceptions mentioned for some activities), be able to swim, and feel comfortable inside the water.
Underaged participants must, at all times, be accompanied by an adult from the family.
Parents or family members are responsible for the guardianship and good behavior of children or youngsters in their charge, both during the activities and within the premises of AZENHAS da SEDA Park.