Given the current critical public health situation, we are committed to actively contributing to the prevention of COVID 19.
In this sense, we have taken measures to protect the health of our customers and employees:
· Possibility to postpone any reservation up to 15 days before.
· Restriction of the number of users inside the Glamping Park: Maximum of 4 groups (couples, families, or friends), per night.
· Exclusive WC/SHOWER cabin for each group.
· Suspension of all activities involving the transport of clients inside vehicles.
· Decrease in the number of people per activity: 8 participants (max.).
· Suspension of the Breakfast-Box service.
· Placement of hand hygiene spots in strategic areas of Glamping Park.
· Mandatory use of a mask for all clients in common areas of Glamping Park.
· Implementation of a Hygiene Program following DGS (General Health Department) recommendations for touristic common areas, Glamping tents, and activity equipment.
· Commitment to “Clean & Safe” measures from “Turismo de Portugal”.